A Rambling About Photography

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters played at Cox Arena last night. It was the first time I had shot a concert at Cox, and let me say it is SO much nicer to shoot there than at Soma! The light was so much brighter that I did not have to shoot at ISO 3200 at 1/50th of a second. The concert was a lot of fun once I actually got in (it was a pain getting my photo pass so I waited a good half hour outside the arena). Dave Grohl is a crazy energetic guy, running up and down the stage and down the walkway in the middle of the Cox Arena floor. I wish I got to see the entire show and not just the standard first three songs, but regardless it was better we had to leave since I had a paper to write! I wont bore you with technical information or descriptions of the images, I will let them speak for themselves. I wish I could have gotten a better crowd shot since Cox Arena was PACKED, but the security guards messed up the few photos of Grohl and the crowd that could have been good. 






If you would like to see more, just leave me a comment, I have a ton of the Foo Fighters and Serj Tankian (of System of a Down fame) that I can post as well. 

Thanks for looking,

Glenn

No comments: